Transmitting Information and Expressing Views
When using the Website you may be presented with chances to share advice or content, including, but not restricted to, email, your name, or other information which you supply with other users of the Website, via the Website. By sharing content or information on the Website, you consent to all of the following:
- You understand and agree to the fact that deleted content or advice may continue to exist across our servers or in backup copies that we keep for our own use. Although we will make good faith efforts to remove this within a reasonable time frame.
- You agree to not post content or take any action on the Website which will constitute libel or slander, infringes or violates someone else’s rights, that is shielded by any copyright or trademark, or otherwise breaks the law in any way.
- Media, information and content that you share will be available to other users of our Website. You understand that such third parties could access, analyze, correlate and store this information in such a way that they might be able to associate it with you.
- You agree that you will not use the Website for commercial purposes.
- We reserve the right to remove information, media or any content that you share on the Website for any reason.
- You understand and agree to not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on our Website.
Loan Applications and Registrations
When using the Website users may be presented with the chance to pre-register and apply for financing for student loans or refinancing their student loan through the Website. When pre-registering, applying or trying to get financing on the Website for student loans, you agree to provide current, complete, and accurate details about yourself. If any information you provide in an application is false, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, Student Loan Corp has the right to terminate your student loan pre-registration and/or application and to decline to provide any and all future use of the Website. We reserve the right to decline your application for a loan.
Creation and Use of Account
To perform some actions on the Website you may need to create an Account. When creating an account, you will need to select a password and a unique username. You may not reveal the username or password you use on the Website to any third party.
Changes and Modifications
No Guarantee Implied or Provided
Student Loan Corp expressly states that we are not liable for any the information provided herein and expressly disclaim liability for any errors or omissions in such information. No guarantee of any kind, implied, expressed or statutory including but not limited to the guarantee of non-infringement of third party rights, notes, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from malicious software programs, is given in conjunction with the information. Calculators and tools for student loan financing and student loan refinancing on the Site provide you with ESTIMATES that may be differ from actual sums that are applicable.
Limitations with Regard to Liability
You agree that visiting the Website, accessing resources and its contents is at your own risk. Under no circumstance or event is Student Loan Corp to be held liable for any damages, this included liability without limitation that is direct or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising in connection with the Website or any linked site or use thereof or inability to use by any party, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if Student Loan Corp, or representatives thereof, are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses in advance.
Adherence to Applicable Laws
COPYRIGHT © Student Loan Corp, Inc. Copyright Reserved
Student Loan Corp owns and retains the copyright to all content and the information within this Website. The contents of the Website, including its “feel and theme” (e.g., text, graphics, pictures, logos, and button icons), text based content, notices, applications (including html-established computer programs), and other material are protected under both United States and foreign copyright, patent, logo, and other laws. Your rights to access and use this website are personal to you and do not extend to any organization or entity you are associated with. You agree to never reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, use or exploit for any commercial functions, the Website or use of or access to the Website or any information or technology obtained from this Website.